I’ve been looking forward to this trip for SO long. This is what I’m planning …
1. To get up at dawn (ish) and do my Yoga practise and meditation whilst everyone else is sleeping.
2. To sample vast feeeeeasts of Sicilian cuisine.
3. To fill up my journal with vibrant, energised sketches and doodles. That reminds me … I haven’t packed the paints!
4. To learn a wee smattering of Italian.
5. To come back feeling relaxed, centred and inspired about Everything.
Until then, bare in mind that the competition to win your copy of Grow Your Own Gorgeousness ends on the 30th of June, so if you have any bright ideas for my series of D.I.Y children’s books get them in. Wishing you a gorgeous week ahead everyone.
Ciao for now!